Photography is one of the fast catching hobby of the youngsters today and Bangalore is one colourful haunt for all click addicts. We will take you around some eye candid spots to give a good work to your lens
The vibrant colours of the city is a must to be captured under the lens. Follow us to some photographic potential places as you click those shots to your hearts content.
This tour can be customized for full day itinerary also, while the tour highlight below shares the half day itinerary
- Let’s start the tour at the local farmer’s market and you will be spell bound for the colours and vibrancy of the place. Click the colours, chaos, people, energy and much more .
- we will now take a breakfast at a restaurant which is localted in between a street market. The place has a history of its own and the food is a charm in its own.
- Just hop out of the restaurant and you shall find a very popular street market, which is delight to watch and exciting to click.
- Bit by bit in detail we shall cover multiple temples along the tour. You will get to click the Vijaynagar style of temple architecture too.
- Visit to the popular botanical park of the city to get your lens some visual nature’s retreat. Also,get to see people involved in Yoga, Laughter clubs and its a delight to capture that energy.
- Get to drink a freshly squeezed sugarcane Juice or any other fruit juice.
- End the tour with a visit to weaver’s corner and get to see hues of colors added to clothes and weaving too. But this is subject to time availability
Pick Up Point – From Your Hotel
- One bottled water
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Experienced Local guide
When – Any day of the week.
Duration – 4 hours
Time – 5 AM to 9 AM
- One traveler – USD 70 per traveler
- Two to Four travelers – USD 50 per traveler
- Five+ travelers – USD 40 per traveler