When my city is called the Garden City, this tour had to be a part of the India on Itinerary. Let’s walk in the popular gardens in Bangalore, sharing with you their stories, history, popular eateries’, botanical plants, Migration stories of horticulturists to this land and interesting tidbits from the place.
The city got its name as Garden City because of two centrally located parks here. Supposedly called the lungs of Bangalore. Know about the plant specie, the geography, the famous tree standing for ages, the landmarks in those parks, benefits and beliefs behind certain trees and many more.
- Our first stop is a breakfast place that has a century old history and few breakfast dishes patented to its name. Let’s know as we have our food
- Our first garden to be visited today has a hold of rocks from millions of years, with every passage of time it has contribution, be it 15th century Kempe Gowda or freedom movement of 19th century. The place is a mix of history and nature.
- Next stop is the garden of royalty, being close to century old, let’s cover the history of the place, the rocks, the fossil, the mystery and the stories of the botanists, offcourse most of the plant species will be toured.
- With the tour ending, you shall realize, the city is aptly named so.
Pick Up Point – From Your Hotel
- One bottled water
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Experienced Local guide
When – Any day of the week.
Duration – 4 hours
Time – 9 AM to 1 PM
- One traveler – USD 70 per traveler
- Two to Four travelers – USD 50 per traveler
- Five+ travelers – USD 40 per traveler