The downtown of Bangalore started originating early, at start of 19th century and they have an amazing history behind it. Starting from how its name is derived to everything that can be explored in this city center, we will cover in this tour.
Let’s begin this day with breakfast at a restaurant which has an amazing story connecting to this part of downtown.
Post the energetic breakfast we shall start the tour by visiting an age old temple which has a history not just for deity but for astronomical connection too.
Next halt is knowing the downtown walking on its avenue learning about the educational institutes that have rised here, freedom fighters and poets who lived, century old colonial bungalows.
We shall be visiting a biological park that marks a landmark of this city and downtown.
- The last stop is to a orphanage which could be more appropriate to be called when Women empowerment abode. We will see how young girls here are supported to stand on their feet.
- End the tour with a full history and current affair of the downtown knowledge with you.
Pick Up Point – From Your Hotel
- One bottled water
- Air conditioned vehicle
- Experienced Local guide
When – Any day of the week.
Duration – 4 hours
Time – 8.30 am to 12.30 pm
- One traveler – USD 70 per traveler
- Two to Four travelers – USD 60 per traveler
- Five+ travelers – USD 50 per traveler